- Architecture: European classic design with a touch of Eastern homeliness.
- Landscape: A lush green area, a large swimming pool, and a rooftop garden with an open view and privacy.
- Unit design: Spacious with bay window to welcome natural light.
- Materials: International standard materials to reflect the residents luxurious taste.
- Near Thanon Chan BRT station, connected to Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, and conveniently close to Sathorn, Silom and Rama 4 Roads. (In the future, the BMA will change the BRT into monorail.)
- Near Chalerm Maha Nakhon Expressway, accessible via rama 3 - Nanglinchi and Sathupradit exits, and near Sriratch Expressway, accessible via Chan Road.
Chan Road is a road that cuts through main roads, only 7 kilometres in length. It used to be a Chinese business community in the heart of Bangkok, branching out from Charoenkrung and Yaowarat Roads. The residents of this area are affluent as they are mostly business owners, land owners and commercial building owners.Minutes from the heart of goverment offices and the Central business Districts of Sathorn-Silom Central Department store,RAMA 3,Makro and Tesco Lotus and Robinson are nearby. Close to top schools such as St. Joesph Convent, Bangkok Christian College, Assumption College, and Shrewsbury International School Bangkok.